September 8, 2009

back to the grind

okay so i've been a bad blogger- but come on, i had two days off and the last thing i wanted to do was be by a computer- except to check perez, obvi! so saturday night i vegged out and popped in the next disc of 90210. for dinner i wanted something uber easy so i had tuscan chicken soup and a piece of w/w toast with ab and sliced strawberries- YUM!

oh hello fabulous photography skills! so i spent sunday afternoon by the pool (amazing!) and sipped on iced coffee. once i was hungry i made a pb & j- never fails, so satisfying! my mom, my friend katy, & i went to see post grad on sunday night- DON'T SEE IT! so dumb- i wanted to leave in the middle of it, but was enjoying my popcorn (as my dinner) too much. i can't go to a movie and NOT have popcorn! hello! no way jose- that's like the point of going to the movies. yesterday i relaxed and watched more 90210 with tucker in the morning. by lunch time i was hungry so i hit up dunkin donuts for an iced coffee and multigrain bagel.

not the best thing for me, but hello it's a holiday weekend. i like to make excuses :) ollie and i decided that we wanted to go to petco and look for halloween costumes for him and mom decided to come along.

umm hello mom, i need a haircut- BAD!!!! ollie LOVES going on car rides- we always have to much fun. he must have been tired because he snuck to the backseat and took a nap on top of a vera suitcase. silly boy, we hadn't even hit the stores yet. petco had like one male dog costume- a wizard. my ollie is NOT going to be a wizard. they had sooo many cute girl costumes and wigs that i decided he could be a crossdresser! perffff! ;) we left the store with a wig, a dog chew (that ol picked out himself), and some kitten food.

then we went to ross and target. got some awesome plaid sperry's for jon at ross and then some oatmeal, pom fruit strips, and soup from target. it was a successful and fairly inexpensive shopping trip :) i spent the rest of the afternoon split between tucker, my grammy, and the gym (30 min of elliptical and weights). for dinner my mom and i went to jon's parents house for london broil, edamame bean salad, new potatoes, mac n cheese, and snickerdoodle pie. i had a tiny bit of lb, TONS of the bean salad, a few bites of pots & mac, and a piece of pie. holy moly- this pie was to die for! it had the consistency of like coffee or pound cake and wasn't that sweet at all. soooo yummy! no pictures because i was to busy stuffing my face to think about whipping my cam phone out. i didn't get home until like 11 and was pooped! i watched an episode of 90210- i only have two left of season one! can't wait for season two! and OMG less than a week till gg starts! yessssssss!

so i am currently at work pricing jewelry and enjoying my iced coffee. lots to do. ta ta for now.

11 comments:

  1. I am also an avid reader of PerezHilton :) Impressive shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh yes im glad someone else shares my love for perez. i love x17online too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you had a great day! dunkin doughnuts coffee is so good. closest one is 45 minutes from me in a wally world. We need more in my area ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg we have like 4 within 10 min of me haha where do you live?? sounds like the middle of no where if even wally world is 45 min away haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

    I agree Perez is always a must-check. lol.

    Your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun and relaxing weekend! Ollie is such a cutie. I can't wait to see him all done up in his costume. Mmm bagels ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ollie says thanks for the comments :) he is quite flattered. he is handsome, if i do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love perez soo much!! Looks like you had a great weekend!! We both skipped out on blogging!! Ollie is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, Ollie is such a sweet little pup!! Loving that multi-grain bagels...wish we had a Dunkin' around here!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by : )

    Ha, love those petco pictures, so cute. Don't worry that your dog is a cross dresser for Halloween. My dog's names are Rocky and Adrian and they're both girls ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bagels are my weakness...and I NEVER feel guilty about treating myself to one!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin